1. Charging of Postal Franking Machines:
This service is meant To help institutions and individuals pay postage on their mail items at their workplaces.
2. Money Orders:
Jordanian Post Company issue and exchange money orders, whether internal and wire, at all postal offices in the Kingdom with a minimum amount of five dinars and maximum amount of 200th JD against a nominal commission of 1% of the value of the money order. As for international money orders, we exchange such orders with a number of countries through signing agreements with them against a commission of 2% of the value of the money order but no less than 25 fils; while the maximum amount of the international money order is decided through bilateral agreement between countries concerned.
3. Postal Orders:
The postal orders are issued at all post offices and sold to customers and against the value and commission printed on those orders which are available in different values to suit customers’ needs.
4. Bills Collection:
In addition to the financial postal services, the company provides bills collection service on behalf of the Jordan Telecommunications Company, Jordan Water Authority and Electricity Companies within the Kingdom.
- Telephone Bills Collection: Any citizen can pay his telephone bill through the post office without paying any fees. The collection process is done manually at some post offices and electronically at the others until all post offices are finally computerized. In order to accelerate the modernization process, Jordan Post Company signed an agreement with Al Maha Electronic Payment Services Co. (Oryx) for cooperation in the collection of telephone bills, electricity bills and the sale of the prepaid electronic cards (recharging Mobilecom cards) through 50 Post Offices
- Collection of electricity bills of the three companies: Jordan Post Company collects electricity bills under the agreement signed with electricity companies working in the Kingdom whether in the middle or in the north or in the south
- Collection of water bills: In agreement with the Water Authority Jordan Post collects water bills in the capital area , in the North, in the South and in Aqaba
- Collection of Mobilecom and Fast Link telephone bills
5. National Aid Allocations Payment Service:
Post offices pay the monthly allocations to beneficiaries of the Fund in accordance with the list of names supplied by the National Aid Fund. The availability of post offices throughout the Kingdom facilitates for the beneficiaries to access those offices, thus serving the especial needs of the majority of beneficiaries of this Fund.
6. Fuel Allowance Service (receipt and delivery of official forms and cheques).
7. Takiyat Um Ali Coupons Service and Receipt of contributions on their behalf.
8. Revenue Stamps service on behalf of the Ministry of Finance
9. Insurance Policies
10. Prepaid Cards Service including:
Service lines and cards of Mobilecom, CallNet, Weinak, Ma’ak, Nets, Online, Jordan TeleCard, Cashu, Madrasati Al Arabiyah, Swiftel, Donia, Habayebna, Amman Call.
11. Amman Marathon Card for participation in the marathon.
It includes the participation in collecting the bills from individuals and corporations, transport of mail and sale of cards in addition to the establishment of business centers.